Study your results with Not Just Analytics

We all know that one of the most important phases for a Social Media Manager is to analyze the metrics after implementing social strategies. And what better way to do it than from your smartphone? Here is the best tool for a Social Media Manager that I recommend today, it is all Made in Italy . We’re talking about Not Just Analytics . This tool will allow you to analyze the results of your social pages in every detail; in fact, using this tool, you will be able to analyze the traffic of the profiles you manage through coverage, impressions and clicks on links. Subsequently you will be able to view the data of your stories , such as the percentage of completion, the open rate and the average views.

Thanks to the new updates you will also be able to receive advice related to the time to post and forecasts so as not to make mistakes regarding the next content to be published . And to simplify your holidays even more, you can receive ready reports (simplified or advanced) to send directly via email to your customers , or let NJL (Not Just Analytics) do it automatically This tool will blow your mind! See more HERE ! The 5 best tools for SMM - express marketing - Not Just Analytics And now relax! Whether you are a career Social Media Manager or you are just starting out, this is the time to put into practice what we have Ecuador Mobile Number List seen together. Experiment with these tools , explore their features and discover how they can improve your social media management experience.

We are sure you will not be disappointed . And if you don’t want to continue listening to just music under the umbrella, I recommend you read this article that talks about podcasts for SMM. If this article was useful to you, I invite you to share it with your Linkedin network and I ask you to like it using the little heart below.